9. a gift in your hand, a gift you walked by, a gift you sat with
A gift in my hand: A delicious cup of coffee. It's great when your coffee ends up tasting perfect. Perfect amount of cream (lots) and decent amount of sugar. I am grateful that we're able to enjoy the large gifts with the small and have them be points of thanksgiving during our day.
A gift I walked by: The beautiful landscaping near the Fresno Airport. The trees are beautiful, the houses are gorgeous (and huge!). It was great to walk there after work and just enjoy winding down at the end of the day.
A gift I sat with: The blessing of being employed at a workplace where we avidly pray for one another and share prayer requests. It was a weight off my shoulders to share with others a snippet of seeking Jesus as I re-engage with my father. It was great to all sit in one room and pray, and after, sit in my office and work, grateful for their life and our work environment.

No comments:
Post a Comment