Friday, January 06, 2012
The Joy Dare: January 5.
Reading: One Thousand Gifts. I just began re-reading it, after about two months and it continues to resonate powerfully. God bless the written word. I love that they're powerful and make allow me to peer into the life of another woman seeking to be grateful with her life.
Making: Memories with two beautiful boys. I love babysitting them and am thrilled when I make them giggle. I love that even after I move out, get married and have babies of my own (which they're both asking about!) we'll always have this time we've lived under the same roof.
Seeing: Grace extended. More than I thought I'd ever be able to offer to my father. My mind cannot understand where this grace, love and compassion has bubbled from, but my heart whispers a melody to a song that sounds very much like healing and freedom. Praise be to God.
Labels:
gratitude
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment