28. 3 graces found in your friends.
beautiful souls. Sometimes, as I observe friends of mine do what they do best- join their voices to guitar chords, dance, speak Truth... I can't help but fall in love with humanity again. They remind me that life is incredibly good and that the world has so much potential for change...for the better.
generous hearts. I have found myself in various degrees of need the past year. And it is my friends who have come to the rescue. They offer what they have, sometimes what they do not- financial, emotional comfort, space to share together, incredible mercy and grace. I would not have survived the largest transition of life without them.
hilarity. My friends know how to make me laugh. From putting Friends videos on my Facebook wall, from sending me digital cookies (::), to saying completely random things to make me laugh or smile 'cause it's been a bad day... I am incredibly blessed by these that know and understand that laughter really is the best medicine. Especially when there's snot coming out of your nose.
No comments:
Post a Comment