Friday, January 06, 2012

The Joy Dare: January 6.



6. one thing in your bag, your fridge, your heart


In my bag: My 'travel-size' green Bible. I love that I am able to carry it everywhere with me, and that I can reach for it whenever. It's extremely comforting to know that comfort, peace, and encouragement are with me wherever I go.

In my fridge: cake pops from my sister that she brought over Christmas. She had them made for my birthday, and when I see them I remember of her intentionality and how much I am loved by my family and friends.

In my heart: hope. I believe in miracles. I believe in redemption. I believe in freedom. It'll be hard work to see all these things, and recognize them when they come to pass, but I choose hope. I choose hope in my neighborhood, in my relationships, in what God has promised.

No comments:

Post a Comment