Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Joy Dare: January 24.


24. 3 things blue.

my Old Navy sweater: 'cause on a day when I feel super sick (tired/cramping stomach/not feelin' it) it's keeping me warm. And I can hide in it 'cause it has a hood. So if I want to avoid people, I can put my hood on, and it keeps my head warm. Yay.

my fleece blanket: In preparation for Fresno Winter (this is the girl from Los Angeles speaking), I bought a fleece blanket at the store I used to work at. It's large, blue, and SUPER WARM. And it was on sale. I love that I meant to just buy it to have another blanket on hand, but this blanket has saved me from freezing my toes off during cold nights in Winter. (Please note: Fresno nights during the Winter can drop to 29 degrees Fahrenheit.)

our blue house: I love coming home at the end of the day to our blue house with a white trim. I love it because it isn't flashy, but it's home. It brings a smile to my face to see it at the end of our block, and to also see the faces that greet me and the voices that greet me. I love that I still haven't seen around every corner and that it's still being shaped to become more and more like home. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment