22. one grace wrinkled, one grace smoothed, one grace unfolded.
one grace wrinkled: slacks. I am ever grateful for my dress pants that make me feel like an adult, are professional enough for the office, and yet are still comfortable enough to wear to grab dinner with friends. I love my slacks 'cause they were affordable and yet still communicate authority and good sense in fashion. (and yes, they were wrinkled, but a hot shower fixed it, no problem.)
one grace smoothed: a misunderstanding in communication. I am grateful for that awkward conversation I had with my mom regarding recent events. Although it was awkward and pretty painful (on my end), I am grateful that I was able to appropriately communicate and just have that part of our relationship smoothed over.
one grace unfolded: ministry at fresno state. Goodness, i love these students. I'm finding that it's harder to enter a new community, and love them well. I shared a little of that with them during our leader's retreat. How do I love you well? Am I willing to drop my guard and start loving you like crazy? However, I am learning that I already love these students and want to invest in them. I want to hear their stories and tap into the potential I already see. Fresno State, here comes Sol.
No comments:
Post a Comment