Friday, January 06, 2012
The Joy Dare: January 4.
Something old: My cell phone. It allows me to text in cases of crisis, call family, friends and stay on the up-and-up on what Donald Miller is up to. True story.
Something new: My newfound Starbucks in Downtown Fresno. I love that it's hidden from the rest of the world. Okay, it's actually just in a beautiful corner that feels that way. It reminds me of home. It reminds me of coffee shops near UCLA that I would visit in order to escape and just journal. It's become that place after two visits.
Something blue: My new beautiful blue recliner that my housemates arranged for me to get. It sits in the corner of my room that is for reading, writing, prayer and sometimes (unintentionally) naps. I love it, it's beautiful.
Labels:
gratitude
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment