Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Questions from Bryce

This is a small snapshot of my life as I live with a family I love. The kiddos bring infinite amount of joy to my life, and an extremely healthy dose of laughter. :)

Setting the scene: Tuesday evening, at Costco, as we eat Costco pizza for dinner.

Bryce: "Sol, when are you going to be a momma?"
Sol: "I'm sorry, can you repeat the question?"
Bryce: "When are you going to be a momma?"
Carrie: "Bryce, before Sol can become a momma, she needs to get a husband. Do you know anyone good enough for Sol to marry?"
Sol: "Yeah Bryce, do you have any ideas who I should marry?"

Bryce: "One of your friends!"
Sol: "One of my friends?"
Bryce: "Mmhmm. One of your friends who is a boy!"

So look out friends, if Bryce has met you, you may or may not be under evaluation as husband material.

1 comment: