Monday, February 27, 2012

Yes.

I work with InterVarsity Christian Fellowship/USA at Fresno State. We just got back from Winter Conference 2012, and although I am beyond tired, I am so grateful for this weekend.

Students from various campuses engaged with what it means to put Jesus at the center of their lives.
Students said 'yes' to follow Jesus for the rest of their days.
Students and staff entered into intentional community as we shared our stories this weekend.
Students and staff were blown away by how Jesus moved this weekend.
Our division (Surf & Turf) was able to commission and send our friends to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus to Bakersfield and Bosnia.

There is infinitely more that happened, more that has not yet been shared... my heart is so excited at how these students have been met by Jesus this weekend, how they have been inspired to bring it back to their campuses, and how they (the future leaders of our campuses, organizations, companies and governments) will shape our communities.

Don't worry, more stories will be shared here.

No comments:

Post a Comment