Thursday, March 01, 2012

Ready.

 It's a form of healing, is what this is.
I've felt my heart open in a way that I haven't felt before.
And to be honest, in a way that I had desired, but never really thought possible.

My heart has begun to see and accept the possibility of you.

You, who is to be the man that protects,
affirms,
encourages,
and sees me from the perspective of the One who created me.

All my life I lived in fear of pain,
of facing more and more broken,
of seeing you,
but fearing you more.

And now, by His grace,
not only do I see you,
but I see how damned beautiful you are,
and I can't help but want to be a part of your life.

So, know, that I'm becoming more and more ready,
Ready to be yours since I am already His.



No comments:

Post a Comment