It's my birthday! And because I love lists (and checking things off lists), below are my goals for the Year of 25. I'm pretty excited, some of these are lofty but definitely worth at least attempting! If you have suggestions, or want to help make one of these happen, leave a comment or shoot me an email, I'd love to have company getting through this list!
- Get to know my neighbors-immediate and in Downtown.
- Get published- article/blog/book/magazine.
- Write 25 letters.
- Complete a walking marathon.
- Have a birthday party!
- Visit two new places outside of Fresno,CA.
- Go out dancing!
- Take a dance class at a studio.
- Blog once a week.
- Meet Bob Goff or Donald Miller.
- Make a piece of art- drawing/painting/photography.
- Make progress in learning guitar. Goal: Be able to play a whole song.
- Volunteer at a Fresno venue/event.
- Read 30 new books!
- Five books from #14 must be in Spanish.
- Go on a date.
- Make a friend who has an accent.
- Post blog entry #200 on this blog.
- Blog in Spanish.
- Grow an indoor plant.
- Go to a concert.
- Bake something 'yumz'- cookies, muffins, bread.
- Make something I've 'pinned' on Pinterest.
- Attend Storyline conference.
- Teach/do a public speaking gig- potentially a seminar/training/large group talk.
Want to do #25 at a CSUN large group? Yes, I know you do. :)
ReplyDelete