![]() |
| There he is: Brycie-pants! |
Things I love about Bryce:
his giggle
tackle hugs
him asking for "Sol stories"
how much he loves science
Lessons I've learned from Bryce:
nothing is 'too hard', you just have to try
sometimes you just need to make art
there's nothing quite like Christmas
it's okay to be loud when you're excited
Bryce, I love you more than words can say. You've taught me so much about life: to try (most things are pretty easy!), to not give up, and that it's okay when you mess up. Thanks for sitting with me to read, to tell you stories. For holding my hand; you've made my heart happy on difficult days. Thanks for reminding me how to be a kid, it's a pleasure to run around and be a big kid with you. :)
Happy birthday, kiddo. Te quiero.

No comments:
Post a Comment