Monday, December 30, 2013

Year 25. It's complete.


Here's the final tally! There are a lot of things I've learned about courage, taking risks, being available/present... and more than anything that I love checking things off a list. I really do.

I'll have blog posts dedicated to some of the fun stories that have come from this bucket list, and share some goals I'll have for year 26. Thanks for being part of the journey!

  1. Get to know my neighbors-immediate and in Downtown.
  2. Get published- article/blog/book/magazine.
  3. Write 25 letters.
  4. Complete a walking marathon.
  5. Have a birthday party!
  6. Visit two new places outside of Fresno,CA.
  7. Go out dancing!
  8. Take a dance class at a studio.
  9. Blog once a week. [Work in progress.]
  10. Meet Bob Goff or Donald Miller.
  11. Make a piece of art- drawing/painting/photography.
  12. Make progress in learning guitar. Goal: Be able to play a whole song.
  13. Volunteer at a Fresno venue/event.
  14. Read 30 new books!
  15. Five books from #14 must be in Spanish.
  16. Go on a date.
  17. Make a friend who has an accent.
  18. Post blog entry #200 on this blog.
  19. Blog in Spanish.
  20. Grow an indoor plant.
  21. Go to a concert. 
  22. Bake something 'yumz'- cookies, muffins, bread.
  23. Make something I've 'pinned' on Pinterest.
  24. Attend Storyline conference.
  25. Teach/do a public speaking gig- potentially a seminar/training/large group talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment