- I love food. I could eat tacos, sandwiches, pozole, french fries and sweet bread all day long.
- I can't read one book at a time. I'm currently reading four.
- If I'm reading a great book, I mourn it's ending. Seriously, it hurts.
- I tend to re-read books until I memorize chunks, or all of it.
- We don't have a television at our house, I don't miss it nearly as much as I thought I might.
- Unusual pets I'd like to own: a donkey, a chick, a ferret.
- I do not prefer whipped cream (specifically Cool Whip) or jello.
- I don't squeal, but if I do it's due to babies, puppies, or friends talking about boys.
- My favorite ways to bond with family or friends are grocery shopping and eating meals together.
- Dancing is an incredibly important part of my life.
- I'm usually dancing. In public spaces. No, I don't care if people are watching.
- Secret: I make up most of my dance moves. I don't actually know what I'm doing.
- Men: If you can dance and/or if you humor me by dancing, trust me, I'll notice.
- My dream is to tap dance with Dick Van Dyke.
- I have a high value for laughter. If you can make me laugh, we'll likely be friends for a while.
- I randomly speak Spanish. I had no idea until July 2011.
- I prefer to be warm than cold. As in, I prefer 103 degree weather to 30 degree weather.
- One of my dreams/life goals is to have breakfast with Donald Miller and Bob Goff. Pancakes, please.
- I am an ESFJ.
- I like 'happy' colors. Think vibrant greens, blues, oranges, yellows!
- I fall in love with places quite easily, everywhere just seems to be so charming!
- Fresno, CA - I moved here, if you want to know why I love it, come visit!
- Portland, OR - the city of Powell's, home to Don, bridges everywhere.
- Seattle, WA - incredible coffee, Pike Place, Japonessa Sushi Cocina...
- St. Louis, MO - I can't describe it, I'll need to go back.
- I dream in color, and sometimes in Spanish.
- I believe dreams communicate something, no matter how weird they may be.
- I have an incredible admiration for Bruce Willis.
- If I utter the words, "I need a cookie", I'm probably upset about something.
- I love writing letters. Even more, I love receiving letters and packages!
- I don't like wearing shoes. If I can get away being barefoot, I will!
- I greatly enjoy walking. I attribute it to walking with my mama as a kid. Good times.
- I love peanut butter!
- Peanut butter with chocolate makes me quite happy. Reese's, peanut butter fudge...yumz.
- Peanut butter and banana sandwiches are a comfort food.
- Peanut butter cookies are my absolute favorite.
- I've adopted the motto, "I'll try anything once." I'll admit, when I first adopted it, I was thinking about food.
- I love the comics in the newspaper! My favorites are Baldo, Pickles, and Baby Blues.
- Holding hands is one of my favoritest things. I'll randomly hold hands with friends of mine, not usually boys... 'cause that could get confusing. And awkward.
Links to awesome sites to be added soon, I just need to get this posted.
1. Who doesn't love food. But come on, no pasta on the list? I live for pasta. And bread.
ReplyDelete2. Four seems a little much. I usually can do 3, but all different styles.
3. By television you mean cable. I need a tv to watch my episodes of Friends and that is about it.
4. A ferret is illegal to own I believe. And those are all creepy pets. But maybe we could own a chick and duck when we move in together someday.
5. (insert scowl here)
6. That's a lie. You squeal. Or at least go high pitched.
7. I hate grocery shopping with an undying passion. I wish food would just appear in my fridge.
8. Shake your groove thing, shake your grove thing..., and for me it's Gene Kelly. Or Debbie Reynolds.
9. So that's the secret of our friendship.
10. Si senorita. Que es verdad.
11. I prefer to be colder than warm. You can always put more layers on. You can only take so many off.
12. In Portland.
13. ENJF's are cooler.
14. I wear a lot of bright colors. Not at the moment though.
15. City crushes are fun. But only if you know where to go in them.
16. I dreamt in Spanish once.
17. "DIE HARD." In my head, Joey and Ross are saying that.
18. Oh I know. I know.
19. Umm... haven't gotten one in a while.
20. Feet are gross.
21. Have you walked barefoot places?
22. Have you tried Trader Joe's Cookie Butter?
23. What about whip cream? Or jello? Or combined?
24. Love the hard hitting news I see.
25. And holding hands with girls isn't awkward? And what about sweaty hands?