If you're here, it's because you love blogs (you either have one yourself or you love reading them) or you love me (disregard if this isn't a true statement). I love blogs, and not just because I have one.
I've loved blogs before I had one, in fact, it's the reason I did. I love how connected blogs make me to my friends' lives and adventures. From taking road trips to Kentucky, to family vacations to Washington D.C., beginning full-time InterVarsity staff work in San Francisco, playing shows with Jack's Mannequin, creating conferences to help people live better stories, publishing books that promote Jesus' grace, and sharing about being a Peace Corps volunteer on the other side of the globe...
I can't be with everyone I love at the same time, we're off having adventures, living good stories, and thankfully, words every once in a while on a blog capture that. Tonight, I am grateful for memories captured through words and photographs.
I get to read words, gain insight, and travel with friends in a few clicks. Laugh with them, or be joyful on their behalf for the ways in which they are being blessed or surprised wherever they are.
So praise God for technology and the words that are being written to share our stories.
No comments:
Post a Comment