Thursday, August 04, 2011

Hard to Believe.

Today, I have spent a portion of my day on Facebook, GChat, writing letters, reading friends' blogs.

It's hard to believe that we're where we are.

I can't believe that the freshmen that were in my first ever Bible study at UCLA have graduated. Has it been four years already? They're doing their part to bring the Kingdom of God that much closer to their surrounding communities.

The first freshmen I intentionally influenced will be Seniors next year (what, when did this happen?). They have taken gigantic steps to advance the kingdom at UCLA, taking risks so that their friends can and will experience Jesus.

Watching friends like Rachelle, Aseem, Brian and countless others go from giving Jesus an opportunity to giving Jesus the rest of their lives.

It's amazing. I can't believe I've traveled with them this far, that I've seen what I have and that Jesus is so amazingly good.

It's hard to believe because most of this life I've been taught to be cautious, wary, and not to hope for too much 'cause you might get hurt.
I have, and I will, but if it's to see miracles such as these grace my life and bring me closer to Jesus, let it be.

1 comment: