Tuesday, February 12, 2013

February 12th.

It's days like this that make me overwhelmed in the best way possible. Sleeping in, being appointed as a Norwex consultant assistant, babysitting two wonderful kids, speaking Spanish and reading, and going rock climbing!

Jesus, thank you. Some days I wonder if the rest of the world is right, if I really am crazy to have fallen in love with this city, and deciding to stay. And then there are days like this, where life seems to fall into place and I want to weep with joy. 
Thank you for days I look forward to this week, for a small girl who thinks I am incredibly awesome and wants to be just like me, for experiences I won't forget (rock climbing, anyone?), and for a peace of settling here into the land that continues to become home for no reason other than a deep, deep love for it.
Thank you for friends who have an understanding part of my journey and my love of this city. It's a gift to begin to unfurl myself and become transparent as I continue to seek community.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment