Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Pacific NorthWest 2013

Outside Japonessa, Seattle, WA.

The journey to the Pacific NorthWest is beginning tomorrow! We fly out early on the Fourth of July, and then enjoy the glory of Seattle. A couple days later, we'll be off to Portland!

Reasons I am excited:
1. Time with the best friend, Melissa. I am grateful to get face time with her, and to do what we love to do, explore and meet new people!
2. A lot of walking! I love to walk (shoot, I do that for a living!), and it's great to do so with the intent of finding new places to discover.
3. Great food! We've found some gems when we've been to Portland and Seattle before, and I am excited to do it again!

I'm sure there will be stories to tell and photos to explain, I can't wait to share on the other side of this trip!

Hasta luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment