Thursday, July 28, 2011

In the 'no.

As of June 15, 2011, I have begun my residence in Fresno, CA. I have accepted a calling along with an internship with InterVarsity Christian Fellowship that consists of me serving, encouraging, training and leading students at Fresno State (Go Bulldogs!) to have a real experience of Jesus and live their life for him.

Safe to say, I am excited. I am excited to enter into the lives of students, faculty, staff and other campus ministers who share this vision with me, as well as those who want to hear about it.

It is also safe to say, this will indeed be interesting. I am excited that God has called me to a place where I am definitely not comfortable, although I love this city. I love that I get to experience a newness and a discomfort that comes often with transition. And to do so for the adventure and love of students, Fresno, and Jesus.

I have started this blog in order to share (with you!) my life and how it's going. This is a definite shift in transition from Los Angeles, but well worth it already.

Encouraging words, letters and care packages are always welcome!
(Email me if you'd like my address!)

No comments:

Post a Comment